Shirley Kufeldt WOI November 2012 Tour
After growing up with four sisters in Illinois, then raising two daughters, Shirley Kufeldt and her husband left Illinois and her daughters to retire to Northern Wisconsin in 2007. Having participated in Bible studies for over 30 years and hearing of the efforts of so many others over the years to document their personal walk of faith, she developed the Bible Bites series. Mrs. Kufeldt participates in Tea Party activities as time allows and cares for her one grandchild (when asked) with joy.
Albert Einstein stated: God always takes the simplest way.
WHY BIBLE BITES?
For too many people, reading the Bible, God’s Word, is too much of a challenge so they neglect picking up a Bible and do not learn what God has to say about any number of topics. Too many people only know God as judge who only punishes sinners, but have a misguided conception of His love, grace and compassion. They blame God for the sins others commit against them. They live their lives based on misconceptions about God, and a secular lifestyle is the result.
We each look differently at Scripture, and respond to and reflect on God’s Word based on “where we are today.” In a non-threatening manner, Seekers are introduced to God as the One who loves them unconditionally and pursues them by answering prayer His Way:
Definitely, Denied, Delayed, Differently, Distributed a bit at a time.
BIBLE BITES booklets are small pocket-sized monthly journals that include current prayer requests and focused daily Scripture for journaling and reflection. This is a simple solution to a situation many would like to resolve. Through BIBLE BITES people can easily learn, memorize or meditate on Scripture as they journal regularly with direction and purpose.
- Learn, memorize and meditate on Bible verses
- List current prayer requests
- Respond and react to God’s Word “where you are each day”
- Quickly Journal each day in a small topical booklet with a daily Scripture verse
- Introduce God as the One who you them unconditionally
- Use BIBLE BITES as an easy gift idea in place of a greeting card
- Carry BIBLE BITES in pocket, purse, briefcase, backpack.
- BIBLE BITES is inexpensive, sold over the internet.
- Because it takes 21 days to develop a habit. Bible Bites firmly establishes the habit of spending five minutes each day with God’s Word.
Verses come from the New Living Translation
MEET GOD AND HIS SON
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-61244-099-6
GOALS THAT LEAD TO SUCCESS
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-61244-100-9
AMERICA, LAND THAT I LOVE
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-61244-101-6
THE WOW FACTOR
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-61244-102-3
Genre of Books:
Christian Devotional Journal
Places where your books are available for sale:
You can follow the tour on the following sites:
MomnBaby Network http://www.momnbaby.com/event/39